ITACNews June 2012
ITAC' s June newsletter features some exciting tools to help your business grow, congratulations to our colleagues working in New York City's manufacturing and industrial space, and highlights of recent and upcoming events to support your business, especially information about the New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) opportunity.
Over the past year you have heard me and other ITAC staff mention the Innovation Engineering Management System (IEMS), a way to increase innovation speed up to six times, decrease risk by 30 to 80 percent, and establish an innovation culture within your company. If you would like to take a three-hour "test drive," please consider ITAC's "Feed Your Brain" Workshop on July 24 - you will come away with five proven tools to help speed your innovations to market!
Lastly, although weather-wise we are into the lazy days of summer, ITAC is working to help companies like yours prosper. If we can be of service to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us. ITAC is dedicated to helping NYC businesses grow profitably.
Sara P. Garretson
- Five Easy Steps To Bring New Products To Market Faster. Learn How
- Is Your Company IP (Intellectual Property) Ready? Use This Free Online Tool To Find Out
- Can An App Help You Run Your Business Better? Find Out: Mobile Power And The Age Of Business Intelligence (Part 2)
- Got A Technical Problem That You Can't Solve? NYC Manufacturers At Solutions Fair 3 Met Solution Providers Who Are Available Year-round
- Congratulations To Four NYC Food Manufacturers For Winning The NYCEDC Fancy Food Competition
- Congrats, Too, To Showman Fabricators In Long Island City, Builder of Tony Award-winning Set
- Congrats, Once More, To ITAC's Tara Stand, Now A Certified Innovation Engineering Management System Black Belt
- Opportunities And Events To Grow Your Business
Wondering how to introduce an innovation system in your company?
Please join Tara Stand, Operations Consultant and Innovation Engineering Management System Black Belt, ITAC, and Ed Rosenfeld, Growth Services Practice Leader, ITAC, at a three-hour “Feed Your Brain” workshop:
Tuesday, July 24, 1 pm - 4 pm
You will learn FIVE proven tools to help reduce risk by 30-80% when choosing which ideas to develop and launch. For this workshop, bring one or two product or service ideas in any phase of development. You will leave, confident with a decision to keep going on the idea, to drop the idea and move on to something else, or to learn more before going further. To register, please click here.