This month's newsletter offers information, insights, and opportunities in varied areas:
- Learn how process improvements produced over $2.7 million in economic impact for one Queens manufacturer
- Meet Ted Doudak, Riva Jewelry President, and read about his journey from earning $4.00 an hour to running a multi-million dollar company
- Watch "Manufacturing Innovation: From Montana to NYC," a video in which the leadership team at Lee Spring (Brooklyn) talk about the importance of manufacturing
- Discover how rapid prototyping might benefit your company
- Do you need an app? Find out in "Mobile Power and the Age of Business Intelligence"
- Get financial support to grow your business through the New York State Consolidated Funding Application
- Mark your calendars for three events at ITAC - technical solutions, energy cost savings, and crowdfunding - and for other opportunities around the region.
Lastly, if you would like to discuss how ITAC might help your company grow profitably, or if we can be of service to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us. ITAC is dedicated to helping NYC businesses grow profitably.
Sara P. Garretson
- Process Improvements Produced Over $2.7 Million In Economic Impact At Riva Jewelry
- Entrepreneurs For The 21st Century: Ted Doudak, President, Riva Jewelry
- Brooklyn Manufacturer Lee Spring Featured At The Manufacturing Innovation 2012 Conference
- How Will Rapid Prototyping Revolutionize Manufacturing In New York City?
- Can An App Help You Run Your Business Better?
Find Out: Mobile Power And The Age Of Business Intelligence
- Need help with the New York State Consolidated Funding Application?
- Mark Your Calendars! Technical Solutions, Energy Savings, And Crowdfunding: Events And Other Opportunities To Grow Your Business
Got a technical issue? Too much waste in production? Can't find a material with the right properties?
Meet university experts at Solutions Fair 3 who can help you find solutions to your toughest technical challenges.
May 31, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Are your energy, waste, and water costs out of control?
Learn the latest innovations to reduce these overhead costs at the next event in ITAC's ongoing series, Building Blocks of Innovation.
June 12, 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
What are legal and business implications of engaging in crowdfunding and other new capital raising opportunities in the JOBS Act?
Join us for a 1.5 hour seminar and webinar on Crowdfunding and Raising Capital on the Web where a diverse panel will discuss the impact and challenges of the new JOBS Act.
June 14, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM